Some clients might send MS documents, some not, subnetwork based - Why?
Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator
2016-03-31 14:40:05 UTC

we have a basic setup for amavis which dose a good job so far. Recently
we decided to drop MS documents and I added a rule for the filename
extensions.

So far so good, lookend good.

But now we have some users which can send docs/excel files internal, and
some not.

E.G. a user from 172.17.25.0/24 cant send. A user from 172.17.22.0/24 can.

May be someone can give me a quick hint where to look and what to adjust
so all internal users might send docs.

Thanks and regards . Götz Reinicke
Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator
2016-03-31 14:52:55 UTC
Post by Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator
Hi,
we have a basic setup for amavis which dose a good job so far. Recently
we decided to drop MS documents and I added a rule for the filename
extensions.
So far so good, lookend good.
But now we have some users which can send docs/excel files internal, and
some not.
E.G. a user from 172.17.25.0/24 cant send. A user from 172.17.22.0/24 can.
May be someone can give me a quick hint where to look and what to adjust
so all internal users might send docs.
Thanks and regards . Götz Reinicke
forgot to mention, that all users are authenticated.

/G