Mail from own host is recognized as spam
Catscrash
2016-02-15 14:51:48 UTC

I have a problem with mail being marked as SPAM, although being
transmitted between virtual domains on the same hosts.

I checked my servers IP, it's not in any blacklist.

The X-Originating-IP is blacklisted, and I'm suspecting that that might
be the reason? But it shouldn't bother with it really, cause that's just
the DSL-IP of the sender, who used roundcube on the server.

Can you give me a tip what to do? Thanks!

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 12:26:53 +0100
From: ***@domain1.de
To: ***@domain2
Subject: ***SPAM*** Fwd: Post
Post by Catscrash
I have a problem with mail being marked as SPAM, although being
transmitted between virtual domains on the same hosts.
Why are you sending mail between local domains to amavis?
I WILL NOT PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO BART Bart chalkboard Ep. 7F09
Catscrash
2016-02-16 10:39:16 UTC
Post by @lbutlr
Post by Catscrash
I have a problem with mail being marked as SPAM, although being
transmitted between virtual domains on the same hosts.
Why are you sending mail between local domains to amavis?
ok, sure. Good Point. I added my own Domains to the whitelist, so as
long as no one starts faking them I'm good. Although if one has a really
large infrastructe, one might not trust every virtual domain on the host
and might want to have amavis check the mails anyway... so I still would
like to know why this happened...