SpamAssassin + Amavis... doubt....
c***@gmail.com
2016-03-17 20:43:39 UTC
Hello Guys,

i have a doubt with how works spamassassin + amavis. my doubt is how amavis use the configuration parameters of spamassassin, i think it uses by default but in some place of the configuration file of amavis must have some reference to spamassassin? or not? or just work together by default?. i know that if I write some configuration parameter in the file amavisd.conf the configurations have more priority over spamassassin configurations, but what about the spamassassin rules?, white and blacklist in spamassassin? I lose all configurations?

Regards
Carlos Alvear
2016-03-21 17:30:14 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Hello Guys,
i have a doubt with how works spamassassin + amavis. my doubt is how amavis use the configuration parameters of spamassassin, i think it uses by default but in some place of the configuration file of amavis must have some reference to spamassassin? or not? or just work together by default?. i know that if I write some configuration parameter in the file amavisd.conf the configurations have more priority over spamassassin configurations, but what about the spamassassin rules?, white and blacklist in spamassassin? I lose all configurations?
Regards
Please... somebody help me???