Access @detecting_scanners from custom hook
Georg Lindner
2016-01-21 21:39:25 UTC
I'm trying to access @detecting_scanners from the custom hook "checks"
without luck...
I really have no plan how to do it, and can't find any example.

Any perl gurgu out there who can tell me if this is possible?
And if it is possible, how to achieve this...

Thanks
Georg
Mark.Martinec+ (Mark Martinec)
2016-01-27 17:18:34 UTC
Post by Georg Lindner
without luck...
I really have no plan how to do it, and can't find any example.
Any perl gurgu out there who can tell me if this is possible?
And if it is possible, how to achieve this...
It lives in a package 'Amavis', so if your custom hook switched
to another namespace (typically: package Amavis::Custom),
other namespaces need to be accessed explicitly, e.g.:
@Amavis::detecting_scanners

Mark
Georg Lindner
2016-01-27 21:31:54 UTC
Post by Mark.Martinec+ (Mark Martinec)
It lives in a package 'Amavis', so if your custom hook switched
to another namespace (typically: package Amavis::Custom),
@Amavis::detecting_scanners
Mark
Thank you for your reply Mark, it works now like a charm...
I had something similar in mind, but was thinking way to complicated.

Georg