[AMaViS-user] Bad-Header mails of legit clients been blocked!
Javier Carlos Viegas
2005-09-15 19:49:12 UTC
Hi, amavis is blocking mails because the have
bad-header, is there any way to bypass this header
check only to soft-whitelisted email addresses?.

Also, do i have to whitelist addresses in amavis and
spamassassin or only at amavis?

Thanks a lot.

Javier.

Gary V
2005-09-16 00:53:12 UTC
Mark.Martinec+ (Mark Martinec)
2005-09-16 08:28:18 UTC
Gary V
2005-09-16 13:44:09 UTC
Post by Mark.Martinec+ (Mark Martinec)
Javier,
Post by Javier Carlos Viegas
Hi, amavis is blocking mails because the have
bad-header, is there any way to bypass this header
check only to soft-whitelisted email addresses?.
No, there isn't.
@bad_header_lovers_maps only works on recipient addresses.
Whitelisting works on sender address, but only affects spam checks.
Simply add your whitelisted users separated by spaces.
Man, what was I thinking? Obviously I wasn't, I blew that one by a mile!
Thanks Mark.

Gary V